Monday, June 13, 2011

Is This a Pattern...?

I promise to write stuff.
I find an excuse not to.
I mysteriously disappear for a week.
Hmm.

Well, pattern or not, it's happening again. I'm going to zah BEACH =D The lonely, cold, sad, interwebz-less beach =[ No, I love the beach. But I don't love not being able to blog ;( Oh, well. This will give me lots of time to work on my pending Avaria stuff. Joy.

I'll miss you all, and I'm sorry that I'm sane enough to fall into a pattern. Dear me, what a scary thought!

God Bless~

Elisabeth

3 comments:

Christina Icarus said...

HAVE FUN!! Get tan! That's my goal for the summer. To get tan. XD
It's not going so hot. :P

Fozzy said...

I don't get tan, I get pink XD

Elisabeth said...

Ahah XD Thank you =P Unfortunately, my ancestors must have had sun-phobia or lived in a cave or something, because I'm very pale o_o On the bright side, I DIDN'T GET TOO BURNED THIS YEAR :DDD Just a little XD And the water was great =] I had a fun time ^_^