Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pages!

Short post--

Just so you know, I added a "Pages" section on the right-hand side of teh blog (Random Writings). That's probably where I'll be keeping any longer writings that I post. I uploaded one--a theme--and it seems to be working okay. Feel free to comment!! OH! And beware--the contents of the pages are not edited, so your eyes might bleed. I think the latest one is "Hold My Hand."

Signing out!

Elisabeth

PS: The dialogue for "Hold My Hand" is in italics; it's suppose to be more of a thought process--hard to explain. I got the idea of italicizing the dialogue from Pippin's short story, "Do You Heard the Violins?" (if you haven't read it, DO. It will heal your brain of any damage done from my story). Soo, for those of you who follow her blog, yes, I am copying =P

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Yayness! :D

Elisabeth said...

It took me half an hour to figure out how to do it XD I fail.

Christina Icarus said...

EYES MIGHT BLEED?! EYES MIGHT BLEED?!?!!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Sorry-- I'm yelling-- but OHMYGOSH YOU DESERVE IT. How can you even pretend to say that?! You just had me bawling my eyes out. Oh, my-- that was beautiful. I lost it at "No. You and I were friends. We were the friends."
Oh my land, Amiah, if I wrote that powerfully every time I picked up my proverbial pen I would be content for the rest of my life.

Elisabeth said...

D'aww =) You just made my day. I hate posting unedited work, so hearing good feedback is so great!! Thanks!

Fozzy said...

NUUUU. I don't like crying ;__; Oh that was beautiful!!

Elisabeth said...

Thanks Fozzy =D And I'm sorry if you cried XD This is my revenge for 'Battle Brothers' >:D

Do you guys have any comments on how I might make it flow better? I think the last paragraph is a bit wordy.