Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Willkommen!

Ah, finally. The first post. Now to make it epically glorious without saying much of anything.

I suppose I should state my purposes for this blog. It's a writing blog--that means you'll be getting updates of my writing life (which...basically IS my life =P). My blog's open to anyone who wants to follow--I'd really love feedback, but I also love manners--please be nice =)

I have a few books which I've been working on for about five years. You'll probably see snippets of said books, as well as meet their characters. I'd also like to post some resources for you guys--I have several great books on writing which include exercises that you can try! I'd like to post a writing exercise about once a week, and at this point there's no telling how often I'll be posting other stuff. Don't be afraid to comment--I don't bite!

Finally, check out the other blogs I follow. They're run by great people who know a heap more than I do about writing (and are significantly better at it!)

Thank you for reading this! God Bless!

~Elisabeth

6 comments:

Fozzy said...

I am now commenting so I can forever hold the prize for the first commenter ever on this blog.

And you are a brilliant writer, don't you ever forget that, young lady *stern face*

Elisabeth said...

D'aw. Thanks Fozzy =D

And I think brilliant is too strong a word XD

Fozzy said...

No. It is not.

And I need to email you because I got stuck with Aurellian's character profile XDD

Elisabeth said...

Oh! Okay! I don't blame you--that unicorn is a tough nut XD

Jeanette said...

...you are a brilliant writer, you know. <3

AND YAY BLOG. 8D

Elisabeth said...

There's that brilliant word again >.>

And thanks so much for following!! I'm so excited to have you guys on board =D