Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Beautiful Background

Yes. Because I feel that this background deserves a title all its own. Although I couldn't let it have the whole post--that would be biased :] You can find the link to the site down by my Abort73 Banner at the bottom of the righthand column.

So, I'm really stressing out right now. As usual, I procrastinated terribly and am now running around like crazy trying to edit things I want to take. One encouraging thing is that I keep finding stuff that I've written months ago and am actually slightly impressed with it. I've found two short stories to take along for my magazine interview (you might get them tomorrow) and a few poems which I've always liked (they're probably in one of my pages on the side of this blog).

If you can, pray for the conference. I know I'm stressed, and I can't imagine how other people who actually have responsibility are feeling. This is gonna be big, and I'm so excited to be part of it for yet another year.

Signing out~

Elisabeth

5 comments:

Christina Icarus said...

I was all, "Ooh, poem page? Yes, do let's read that!"
and I read them all. :D

I love that you're able to communicate such a sense of wonder. I love that you're able to work your timing so adroitly so the reader is hanging on to every word, positively drinking up every single beautiful word in an attempt to get every essence of everything you're telling us.

Gosh, you're good, girl. :D

Elisabeth said...

Aww :3 Thank you so much! I love hearing people's opinion of my poems--I don't really know where some of the ideas come from XD

Jeanette said...

I love how simplistic your poetry is and how it's not overloaded with too many words. It's epicfulll. <3

Fozzy said...

You silly girl. You were fantastic, don't worry so much XD

It was the best conference EVERRRRRR. Definitely my favorite, even if I couldn't make it the last day.

Elisabeth said...

Thank you so much, guys. The conference was--no. This deserves its own post. AND GET IT IT SHALL! I felt like talking Yoda-style. Can you blame me? XD