Monday, October 3, 2011

I Said I Would, and So I Shall

"I shall conquer the beast that hath overtaken me and destroyed the happiness I once enjoyed. Though mine helmet be a thimble and mine sword a pin, I shall bravely ride forth and pop this bubble of drudgery. TIME, THOU SHALT NOT HAVE ME.
And I shall rescue the fair damsel of writing from Time's loathsome jaws."

~ Yours Truly, about two minutes ago


What can I say? I was in a knight-ish mood.

Anywho, I've decided to get back into my old habit of going to good old 750words.com and writing those words each day. I keep getting their emails and it's really prompted me to get back on the horse and ride into the sunset (even if they sunset's really fake). Did I mention it's eleven o'clock? Writing, tomorrow I come for thee.

~Elisabeth

2 comments:

Fozzy said...

Go bravely, O knight, and know that thy kinsmen art by thine side.

Elisabeth said...

I can't believe I WROTE this XDD