Monday, February 6, 2012

My Life on Repeat

Here's the thing. I had this lovely little post all typed out and ready to go to the presses when my genius computer suddenly realized that I was signed into my college Google account, and not my personal Google account. Therefore, it kicked me out of my blog and nommed my entire post before I could even say "cheesecake".

I despise technology.

That said, all I really wanted to say was that
a). Yes, I'm still alive and yes, this blog is still running [though very slowly, it seems]
b). I'm still stuck in the perpetual rut of writer's block. In fact, I think I'll just build a nice summer cottage and stay.
and
c). My short story isn't published yet, but I sent it off to the publisher and it should be in his hands even as I type.

But, with all the trouble I'm having with technology today, I think I might send him an email just to make sure.

'Til next time,

Elisabeth <3

No comments: