Saturday, July 28, 2012

Quickie Update

This is life right now =)
So. College is 3 weeks away. This coming week, we're going back to our lovely camp for the week. Next week, I'm working like crazy to save up that last extra cash for college, and I'm going to spend all my free time with my dear friends. And then... it's off to Georgia.

It's crazy.

I've been packing up my characters, trying to get my things organized and my ideas all put on paper before the whirlwind begins. It's really, really hard to write in a situation like this, when nerves are frayed and emotions are churning. I try to pick up my pen and scribble down ideas, talk to my characters in my head, and just keep in touch with the writer in me as school comes bearing down.

This won't be the last post before college. I've updated some of the tabs at the top of the blog, and I'm going to write something for you before I'm actually at college--that I'm determined to do!

 I can say for sure that this blog will stay, whether it's idle or updated every week. I honestly don't know how college will affect my writing. I truly want to keep it up and keep posting whatever comes into my mind on the blog, and I will try. But I can't make any promises =)

For now, that's all. And after that? Who knows!

~God Bless
Elisabeth

No comments: