Friday, May 27, 2011

To Join Llamas in the Clouds....

Hi gaiz!! Ignore the title of this post--it's a random expression I used on a friend to tell her that I was going to be flying in an airplane =D
So, I'm going to be up in the clouds and over the rainbow for the next couple of days. I don't know if I'm going to have wi-fi over the rainbow--I shall have to ask the leprechauns when I get there--which really stinks, because I'm planning to do a good deal of writing and wanted to post it for you to see -_-
Right now, I don't have much to post--in fact, I don't have anything to post--so you might be swamped with stuffz when I slide back down the rainbow to my little town.

I'll miss all of you if the leprachauns hide their pot of wi-fi!

Elisabeth

4 comments:

Fozzy said...

Those stinky leprachauns XDD

Elisabeth said...

They are verrry sneaky, those ones XD

Christina Icarus said...

I love your expression. I shall have to use it to tell my friends when I leave later this month.
Have tons of fun! We'll miss you! :D

Elisabeth said...

Aww :3 Thanks XD Actually, I was being all random with her [my friend] because I accidentally blabbed something that she wasn't supposed to know, and when she went, "WHAT?!" I said, "I'm going to join the llamas in the clouds, soon, you know." XD It didn't work, but it got me a lovely random blog post title X3