Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THIS IS WHERE I'M AT


I need one of these kits.


Today, I....

Went shopping

Bought Christmas presents and had Christmas presents bought for me (always fun!)

Ate a delicious lunch at Cracker Barrel

Got some super-awesome shoes which I've decided to wear forever

Watched the old Little House on the Prarie on the way there 

Watched the old cartoon version of Redwall in the car on the way home

Hugged my family a lot

Got stuck in the rain

Sent in my transcript to a college I'm applying to

Went into Carter's and just stared at all the cute baby clothes

Hung out with my sister and pretended to be rich and snobby in a super-expensive store

Got up really early (like, really REALLY early--7:00! That's EARLY, guys) *note* You don't have to take this part seriously >.>

Walked around--a lot

Saw some Amish buggies

And houses

And plows

And some Amish people!

Talked to my grandmother about Mae and learned some interesting facts, such as:

MAE'S dad was the owner of a livery stable, not a watchmaker as I had him in the book. One thing to change.

Her first husband was a British magazine model/interpreter who spoke four languages. Yeah, weird. What's even stranger is that I described him as this really good-looking guy in the book. I guess I just know everything :3

Mae was closest to her sister Clara, not her eldest sister Sophia (as I only thought natural).

And  Mae always thought her sister Rose was a bit off her rocker because their mother had been forced to squeeze through a barred window to escape a housefire when pregnant with Rose. I guess Mae thought Rose's brain got sqooshed XD




Yup. I did a lot of things today. But do you know what I didn't do?



I DIDN'T WRITE IN MY NANOWRIMO BOOOOOOOK.

*begins process of stress relief*



No comments: